Wednesday, September 20, 2017

This Week's Reads




The New Voices of Fantasy edited by Peter S Beagle
(Goodreads)
**I haven't heard of many of these authors so looking forward to find some new things to read. I love anthologies. They are a great way to see if you like an author's writing style without having to read a full book.













Wonder Woman Vol. 1 The Lies by Greg Rucka
(Goodreads)
**I really liked the last Wonder Woman graphic that I read. This is not in the same set but still looks really good.















Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews
Kate Daniels #5 (Goodreads)
**I glad I decided to start this series. I like the interactions between Kate and all the different shifters. Then of course there is Curran. I liked the fact that their relationship wasn't an insta love and they are still working through everythings.

1 comment:

  1. I like a good anthology too, good way to discover new authors sometimes. That fantasy one looks good.

    ReplyDelete