Wednesday, May 16, 2018

This Week's Reads

Breach to Diagon Alley
by WormholePaintings (DeviantArt)




Tarnished City by Vic james
Dark Gifts #2 (Goodreads)
**I really liked book one until the final two pages. I did not like how the author took one of the female leads and took her from a fairy-tale dreamer to a kick ass UF heroine in a couple of paragraphs. I decided to give this a try despite that because I really did enjoy the rest of the book and characters. I've read a couple of chapters and was doing well until I got to Abi's. James seems to still have her doing things, or having the ability to do things, that are way out of her character. I'm going to keep reading and maybe just skim her parts.








Blade Song by J.C. Daniels
Colbana Files #1 (Goodreads)
**I was looking through the hoopla app on my kindle for something new to read. The first five books from this series were all on my recommended page and I'm always looking for new UF to read. So far, it's keeping my interest.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool Diagon Alley pic!

    Blade Song looks fun.

    ReplyDelete