Thursday, November 29, 2018

This Week's Reads

High Queen Margo - The Magicians
by Zarory (DeviantArt)

**I've been in a reading slump of late. Things that should only take a couple of days are taking at least a week, even when I'm enjoying the story.


The Paper Magician by Charlie N Holmberg
The Paper Magician #1 (Goodreads)
**The librarian said this was a cute series. So far, I'd agree with that statement. I really like the world and magic the author came up with. Not crazy about the main character but she's starting to grow on me.













Urban Allies edited by Joseph Nassise
10 Collaborative Stories (Goodreads)
**I love the idea of characters from favorite (different) series coming together in one story. The only pairing that I know both series is the Kelley Armstrong and Seanan McGuire. Others I only know one but hoping to maybe find some new reads from this.

2 comments:

  1. Urban Allies is a neat idea. Urban fantasy mash-ups! Yay!

    Love that Deviant Art pic too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love The Magicians and cannot wait for the new season

      Delete