Thursday, January 17, 2019

This Week's Reads

12 Chinese Mythical Beasts
by Zu-Nasr (DeviantArt)

**Crazy week, son getting ready for exams only to have a snow day due to icy roads. At least he gets time to study over the weekend for history.


Book of Mythicality by Rhett McLaughlin & Link Neal
A Field Guide to Curiosity, Creativity, and Tomfoolery (Goodreads)
**This is one of my favorite Youtube channels. I've found over the past year whenever I need a break or just a good laugh, these two deliver.













The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
Thursday Next #1 (Goodreads)
**I've read Fforde's The Last Dragonslayer books which prompted this series to show up on a recommended list. It sounded interesting enough with a little bit of everything thrown in that I'm giving it a try.

1 comment: