Thursday, October 16, 2014

Some Thursday Randomness

Thursday Randomness


TV
So I decided to check out Arrow. Binged watched the first five episodes. Needless to say I am now hooked. I so did not need to add another show to my line up. This will probably be more of a dvd catch up show rather than watching when they originally air.

Art
Found a site called Earth Porm. It has some great ( and some maybe not great) photography lists. I love nature and seasonal shots. Below are some shots from their 25 Beautiful Autumn Photos (website).
Personal
My little guy was born 10 years ago today. While labor was not long, it was painful both during and after. Would not change a thing, except maybe when he is being mouthy :) Still sometimes wish they could stay little.


1 comment:

  1. I've heard great things about Arrow, but unfortunately I just don't have anymore room for another show on my PVR at the moment. Maybe when the winter lull hits I'll binge watch the first season. Happy birthday to your son! :)

    ReplyDelete