Wednesday, December 31, 2014

End of Year Week ~ Favorites Books 2014


I'm not sure if it is because I am getting pickier in what I read but the majority of my read books for 2014 are marked as 4 stars on Goodreads. Since they do not have half stars some of these fall into the 3 1/2 category. These are some of my favorites that I read, whether they were released this year or in a previous year.


Snow Like Ashes (Goodreads / review)
by Sara Raasch
released: October 14, 2014
rating: 4.5








Fortune's Pawn (Goodreads)
by Rachel Bach
released: November 5, 2013
Rating: 5 stars








Stolen Songbird (Goodreads / review)
by Danielle L Jensen
released: April 1, 2014
rating: 5








Written in Red and Murder of Crows (Goodreads)
by Anne Bishop
released: March 5 2013
rating: 5 and 4









Chicagoland Vampires, read books 1-8 (Goodreads / review)
by Chloe Neill
rating: all 4 or better









Warrior (Goodreads / review)
by Marie Brennan
released: August 1, 2008
rating: 4










No comments:

Post a Comment