Thursday, December 1, 2016

This Week's Reads


**I'm a little behind this week. With the holiday weekend and then getting really sick I've lost track of the days. Last month of 2016, hope it's a good one! 😸


Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
Reckoners #1 (Goodreads)
**Picked this up based on the cover and author. The concept also sounded interesting. Plus, reviews from my Goodreads friend list all seem positive, so giving a try.














Blood Red Kiss by Kresley Cole, Larissa Ione, Gena Showalter
(Goodreads)
The Warlord Wants Forever by Kresley Cole
Forsaken by Night by Larissa Ione
Dark Swan by Gena Showalter
**I was in the mood for short stories. I've read and liked all three authors but have not read any of the series that these shorts come from so will also be a good introduction to them.













No comments:

Post a Comment