Wednesday, December 14, 2016

This Week's Reads



The Name of The Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
The Kingkiller Chronicle #1 (Goodreads)
**I've been meaning to start this series for long time. Saw it on list recently fantasy series that everyone should try and am finally doing so.














The Starlit Wood edited by Dominik Parisien
(Goodreads)
**I love fairy tale retellings and this anthology showcases some authors I already love and some I've wanted to try out.















Doctor Who: A History of Humankind 
The Doctor's Official Guide (Goodreads)
**Another love. I've only been watching Doctor Who for a couple years but fell fully into everything the Doctor.















The Art of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Leah Gallo
**Me and hubby did not enjoy the movie as much as we were hoping for but our son loved it. He is also the only one of the three who hasn't read the books. Most of the movie reviews I've seen seem to follow that thought. If you've read the books the movie doesn't really work for you.
Still, I love art books and visually the movie was well made.

No comments:

Post a Comment