Tuesday, December 11, 2018

New Releases ~ week of 12/10/2018

**Couldn't find much this week.



A Bad Deal for the Whole Galaxy by Alex White (#2 Salvagers)
A Baker Street Wedding by Michael Robertson (#6 Baker Street Letters)
A Moment in Crime by Amanda Allen (#2 Santa Fe Mysteries)
A Shifter Christmas Carol by Jennifer Ashley (#11.5 Shifters Unbound)
Batter Off Dead by Maymee Bell (#2 Southern Cake Baker)
Broken Lands by Jonathan Maberry (#1 Broken Lands)
Echoes of Fire by Suzanne Wright (#4 Mercury Pack)
Endurance in Antarctica by Katrina Charman (#2 Survival Tails)
Hooks Can Be Deceiving by Betty Hechtman (#13 Crochet Mystery)
Legend by Shayne Silvers (#11 The Temple Chronicles)
Pandemic by Robin Cook (#11 Jack Stapleton / Laurie Montgomery)
Permission by T.M. Frazier (#3 Perversion Trilogy)
Phoenix and the Dragon by Bianca D'Arc (#3 Lick of Fire)
The Enemy of My Enemy by W. E. B. Griffin (#5 A Clandestine Operations)
Who I Am with You by Robin Lee Hatcher (#1 Legacy of Faith)

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I had any new releases this week that I needed, although I did buy Fire and Blood by George RR Martin- that thing is 700 pages haha!

    ReplyDelete