Thursday, December 13, 2018

This Week's Reads

The Queen
by Siwoo Kim (website)
**I haven't actually finished a book since 11/29. Read some short stories but just having a hard time reading right now.


The Winter Long by Seanan McGuire
October Daye #8 (Goodreads)
**I'm mostly done with this one. Even though this is a favorite series this is my least favorite so far. I've found I don't actually like Toby and Tybalt together now that they've finally made it there. Something I can get past if the rest works itself out.













Half -Off Ragnarok by Seanan McGuire
InCryptid #3 (Goodreads)
**Trying some fave authors/series to get back into reading. It's been awhile since I read this series but really enjoy it. This one features a different member of the family at a zoo in Ohio.














Mycroft and Sherlock by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar & Anna Waterhouse  (Goodreads)
**Not sure why this is showing as a stand alone when it is a follow up to Mycroft. I'll admit to being skeptical based on the author when I read the first book but really enjoyed it. Looking forward to giving this one a go.

1 comment:

  1. I read the first InCryptid book and need to get back to that series. Half-Off Ragnarok sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete