Friday, February 18, 2011

Follow Friday and Blog Hop



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. This weeks question:

If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before...any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?


I'm still trying to come up with an answer for this. I'm more into the fantasy genre than the Sci Fi. I do have an Orson Scott Card book that I just got from the library and the librarian suggested another of his series while I was checking it out. I have not read a lot of classics in any genre including this one. I need to work on that.









Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This meme is hosted by Crazy For Books.



10 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Stopping by for the follow Friday.
    I see you do not read Sci-fi much, I don't read it much eigther ;)

    I am a new follower
    Have a nice weekend

    Kyanara
    http://lacedlittlemuffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! Ender's Game made my very short Sci-Fi list. Not well versed in this genre... Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-book-blog-follow-friday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love! The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is my fave Sci-fi book series. Hope you have a great weekend! Don't forget to join in the current Read My Review which has a Love/Romance theme (see the link at the top of my blog)
    Tasha @ A Trillian Books xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also prefer fantasy, Urban fantasy as opposed to classical fantasy, and PNR



    Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ready YA and I lean toward para in that genre, but I'll read Across the Universe this week adn I'm wondering if I'll find I'm really a huge sci-fi fan after all? LOL You can see my hop here:http://blog.juliealindsey.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I've read a few Orson Scott Card books and really enjoyed them.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower here via the Friday Hop. I'm a new contemporary romance writer and reader of almost everything! (Except for SCI FI. Sorry). Hop you stop by and check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah this was a hard question for me as well. Maybe next week will be easier!

    Amber
    The Musings of ALMYBNENR

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete