Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday and Blog Update

** Just a quick update. We are very much in the process of buying a house. Between inspections, appraisals, packing, and finding things to entertain the little one I'm not finding a lot of time to do reviews. After this whole process is done and we are moved and settled I should be posting more regularly again.

" Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Shadow Kin (The Half-Light City #1)
By M.J. Scott
Published by Roc
expected Release Date: September 6, 2011

Summary: On one side, the Night World, rules by the Blood Lords and the Beast Kind. On the other, the elusive Fae and the humans, protected by their steadfast mages...

Born a wraith, Lily is a shadow who slips between worlds. Brought up by a Blood Lord and raised to be his assassin, she is little more than a slave. But when Lily meets her match in target Simon DuCaine, the unlikely bond that develops between them threatens to disrupt an already stretched peace in a city on the verge of being torn apart...


**This book just looked and sounded like a great read and I cannot wait to get my hands on it.


2 comments:

  1. new follower :)

    This seems like an awesome book! Can't wait to check it out!!

    check out my waiting on Wednesday! http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-7-half-blood.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey now, that looks pretty good, and I love the cover. Great choice. *Adds to goodreds*


    I am a new follower. You can check out my WoW HERE
    and don't forget to checkout my FAB giveaway
    HERE

    ReplyDelete