Saturday, March 16, 2013

Stacking The Shelves


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews to share your weekly book haul. It can be what you bought, received, borrowed, or were gifted. For more info you can go here.

**I've been in a major reading rut. Cannot remember the last time it took so long to finish two books in a row. Hoping one of these will help pull me out. Happy Reading!

Bought
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford (gift for someone)
laini taylor




Gift
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia
beautiful creatures













Library
The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
Throne of the Crescent Moon by Saladin Ahmed
The Indigo Spellthrone of the crescent moon


7 comments:

  1. Smoke and Bone and The Indigo Spell are such good reads
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to start the Bloodlines series. I've heard it's awesome! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Smoke & Bone. Hope you enjoy it. I haven't read Beautiful Creatures yet. Hopefully it will get to the top of my pile soon! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, Daughter of Smoke and Bone! If you haven't read that one, you will LOVE it. I hope :) I haven't read the Beautiful Creatures series, or Richelle Mead's, and I'm not sure that I will, but I hope you enjoy those. And all of your books! :D

    Here is my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really, really need to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I can't believe I haven't gotten to it yet.

    Anyway, enjoy your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daughter of Smoke and Bone looks really good, I have it on my TBR pile waiting to be read!

    Enjoy your new books!

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS Post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Throne of the crescent moon has such a pretty cover! :) Happy reading.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete