Friday, January 3, 2014

2013 Wrap Up Post



I have been setting a reading goal on Goodreads for the past several years of 150. I usually come close but not this year. I ended the year with only 90 books read. I will say while my numbers were down, due to several reading slumps, the majority of my books were 3.5 ratings and above. I was putting a lot of books down and starting new ones instead of forcing myself to read something I wasn't enjoying.

Stats for 2013
First Book Read: The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan
Last Book Read: The Problem Child by Michael Buckley (book)
                           Welcome to the Jungle by Jim Butcher (graphic novel)
Longest Book: Styxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Here's a list of all my 4.5-5 star reads this year.

The only challenge I've signed up for so far in 2014 is the Goodreads challenge. Signed up for 150 again. Hoping to either finally beat it or get much closer than this year.

Have a Great and Happy Reading Year in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment