Thursday, September 11, 2014

Some Thursday Randomness

Thursday Randomness


I have a love hate affair with trees/plants. I love the looks of them, I hate taking care of them. I tend to kill them no matter what I do. Pinterest is a time suck but you can find some really great places around the world that you might not see otherwise.
Wisteria Tunnel, Kitakyushu (Japan)
Norway
Art ~ This is all love. I've been following Jasmine Becket-Griffith's work for awhile. I also managed to pick 2 non garden ones :)
Darling Dragonling V
deviantArt
Unseelie Court: Pestilence
deviantArt

Another love/hate. Once Upon a Time, There has not been a full season since the first where I liked it from beginning to end of season. I also wasn't the biggest fan of Frozen so worried about this season as well.

1 comment:

  1. I love plants too, but like you, I have killed every single one I have ever owed. Well, that's not exactly true, one of my dogs wiped-out the last few with his tail. They'd survived a couple of years before he moved in. LOL That Wisteria Tunnel is gorgeous, and I'm diggin' the Unseelie artwork. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete