Thursday, December 18, 2014

Some Thursday Randomness

Fan Art
Do we Take a Tea?
by Fernl (DeviantArt)
Nightmare Before Christmas
by Vivzmind (DevianArt)

This has very little to do with Doctor Who but it is still really cool. I would not have the patience to set all this up.

This is just amazing to me. Sonya Belousova listens to snippets (for the first time) from classic Nintendo theme songs and creates her own arrangements for them.
Sonya Belousova take a break from shooting their next video to fulfill a special request from one of their Indiegogo supporters and play some classic Nintendo Theme Songs. 

1 comment:

  1. Way to make my Friday by featuring two of my favourite things (ok, I realize that this post went live YESTERDAY, but I'm sick, and a little slow, so...). That Dominoes thing was pretty sick too. I saw another good one recently on that show Scorpion. I'm sure it's on YouTube already.

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete