Thursday, February 26, 2015

Some Thursday Randomness

It's been a week around here. Freezing temps that froze our underground pipes. Nothing we can do until we get some days around/above freezing. Then CO detector started going off in the middle of the night. Had to have the fire dept come out. Readings were coming from the furnace, made for a very cold night until someone could come out in the morning. Luckily, it was just a clogged up chimney. Needless to say I'm exhausted and ready for winter to be over.

Now on to the good stuff. Really enjoyed Ed Sheeran doing a cover of Christina Aguilera's song Dirrty.


Not really sure how I'm feeling about Allegiant right now. Can understand why people didn't like it and I haven't got to the bad part. That said I do plan on watching the remaining movies at some point.


TeeFury's Shoe section has some great shoes. Not that I can afford right now but still love them. The two below are my favorites so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment