Thursday, April 23, 2015

Some Thursday Randomness

Youtube user jojodrummer96 did a Doctor Who tribute in dominoes. This is one of the better ones I've seen.


Came across this site Artfire (website). It reminds me of Esty and has some interesting things on it.
Thai elephant mug
by madamepomm
Art by Michael Dooney (DeviantArt) Loved his 1887 gallery folder.
by Michael Dooney
(deviantArt)
Lady Mechanika
by Michael Dooney (DeviantArt)


Buzzfeed had an article "15 Useful Diagrams for Book Lovers" (website). There were a few I liked and others not so much.

2 comments:

  1. OHMAGAWD, I LOVE that mug! Elephants are my favorite (they never forget), and that is fan-freaking-tastic. I must have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, love hand crafted stuff and also quirky accessories

      Delete