Thursday, August 27, 2015

Some Thursday Randomness

Haven't done one of these in awhile. It has been crazy around here with the end of summer vacation, getting ready for middle school and whatever else decides to creep up on us.

Shannara Chronicles on MTV: I haven't read any of these books so not sure what the characters are supposed to look like. MTV shared a post (here) sharing the official character portraits. Some don't look like they belong in a fantasy show to me but again I don't know (Wil Ohmsford (Austin Butler) looks like Jace from Cassandra Clare's series.). Here is my one of my favorites:
Commander Tilton
I know many did not enjoy the first Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp but I did. The first posters for Alice Through the Looking Glass make me want to see this movie next year.


Music
I haven't liked all her songs but I've been a fan of Carrie Underwood's voice since she was on American Idol. I've had many days this past year where I've looked at the hubby and said "this is one of those days I wish I drank", this song sums that feeling up.


1 comment:

  1. I was just talking about shannara the other day! Allanon doesn't look right, he was always the hooded mysterious guy but I think Manu Bennett can pull him off (liked him in Arrow). Be interesting...

    Nice song from Underwood...

    ReplyDelete