Monday, October 26, 2015

What We're Reading

What We're Reading (It's not a lot right now)
I couldn't remember the last time I finished a book so I had to look on Goodreads. According to my 2015 challenge my last finished book was Mechanica on 10/16. Not sure why I haven't been able to finish anything but hoping to squeeze in some reading time this week.

The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters (Goodreads)

I picked this up on a whim at the library. It seemed like a good spooky October read. So far it's heading in that direction. The problem I'm having is the Dr's voice that is telling the story. He is not a very likable character and it makes it harder to read.






The Jewel by Amy Ewing

Finally decided to start this series. I'm not far into it but so far it is an interesting story. Hopefully it's able to keep my attention and keep me reading.








Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt (Goodreads)

Lastly, me and hubby decided to see what it was our son was reading in school. It's not a very long book but they have been reading it for weeks. So far the hubby likes it and my son only thinks it's so so.

No comments:

Post a Comment