Monday, December 28, 2015

Year End: Favorite Reads of 2015


These are some of my favorite books that I read in 2015. Not all are from 2015 but I was surprised to see how many new books I was able to read this year.


Shadow Study by Maria V Snyder
Released: February 2015
Rating: 5
**This is one of my all time favorite authors and I was thrilled to get to go back to this world.








A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
Released: February 2015
Rating: 4.5-5
**Loved this book. From the characters, the plot, and the setting it all just worked. Cannot wait for book 2.








Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
Released: July 2015
Rating: 4.5-5
**This was another that hit on all high points for me.









The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan
released: originally 1990-2012
**I'm trying to get book three finished before 2015 ends. Definitely the longest books I read this year.








The Grendel Affair by Lisa Shearin
Released: December 2013
**I've been enjoying everything I've read by this author so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment