Thursday, February 11, 2016

Some Thursday Randomness

Fun Stuff
My BookMark (website) has created some unique bookmarks that go can go along with your favorite books. These are a couple of my favorites...

I love fun stuff for the home so when I came across a pic of these peacock tea cups I had to find out where they came from. Found them on Home Designs 99 (website) along with some other cool stuff.
Art
Artist Even Amundsen has come up with designs for a  Nordic school of myth and magic set in the Harry Potter universe. You can find his work on Art Station (website)
Mumrikk Stigandur
Professor of Herbology
Grimstav Draugsleiven
Professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts
TV
A lot of my favorite reality shows have started new seasons since the calendar turned. The main tow are Face Off on syfy and Top Chef on Bravo.
I usually have picked a favorite artist by this point in the season but so far no one's work has really grabbed me. There have been a few good creations but most just have been blah.


On Top Chef I never seem to agree with the judges. Granted I can't taste the food so it's just based on how much I dislike a contestant but still. This season I am so ready for Phillip to be gone, he is ruining the whole season for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment