Wednesday, September 21, 2016

This Week's Reads


**We finally bought book shelves 5 years after moving in. Not many books this week since I finally have access to all my books that have been boxed up since the move. Still sorting and shelving so not reading anything specific from my piles.


Tales of the Peculiar by Ransom Riggs
Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #0.5 (Goodreads)
**Looking forward to this movie coming out later this month. I really enjoyed the first book and hubby is currently reading the second and thinks it is even better.














Clockwork Fairy Tales: A Collection of Steampunk Fables
edited by  Stephen L. Antczak and  James C. Bassett (Goodreads)
**I'm picky about steampunk, not everything grabs my interest. Short stories seemed like a good way to try out different authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment