Wednesday, November 9, 2016

This Week's Reads



India Black and The Shadows of Anarchy by Carol K Carr
Madam of Espionage #3 (Goodreads)
**Another historical mystery series that I have enjoyed previously. Just started this one and so far it's as good as I remember.















Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops by Jen Campbell
Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops #1 (Goodreads)
**As someone who worked in retail and customer service for several years, I found this accurate and very funny. There were several that had me laughing remembering dealing with similar customers.













Dangerous to Know by Tasha Alexander
Lady Emily #5 (Goodreads)
**Book 4 was not my favorite but I still really enjoy this series and hope it picks back up.



1 comment:

  1. I think Book 4 of the Tasha Alexander series was the one I didn't like either, and never finished? Although I did read the eighth one I think. I'm behind though. And Weird Things Customers Say looks hilarious.

    ReplyDelete