Wednesday, February 8, 2017

This Week's Reads




Once Upon A Kiss: 17 Romantic Faerie Tales
Anthology; Various Authors (Goodreads)
**I'm not usually a seasonal reader but I love anthologies and this seemed a good fit for Valentine's Day. Another plus is it includes a few of my favorite authors and others I've been wanting to try out.













The Murderer's Ape by Jakob Wegelius
(Goodreads)
**I was in the mood for mysteries and the cover and title intrigued me. Overall ratings seem to be positive so I'm looking forward to trying it.














Exile For Dreamers by Kathleen Baldwin
Stranje House #2 (Goodreads)
**On my neverending quest to catch up/finish series that are on my tbr.

1 comment:

  1. The Murderer's Ape looks great, love that whole cover design. And Exile for Dreamers was pretty good I thought- looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete