Wednesday, June 28, 2017

This Week's Reads

The Land of Ar-kinuth
by  FerdinandLadera (DeviantArt)

The Library at Mount Char by Scott Hawkins
(Goodreads)
**I saw this book awhile ago on another blog and wanted to read it then. I then forgot about it until I was at the store and saw it again. Had to grab it and find out about the library that involves a god and can control creation.













Love is Red by Sophie Jaff
Nightsong Trilogy #1 (Goodreads)
**I came across Crown of Stars  and wanted to read it but, luckily, realized it was the second book in a series. I've been reading a lot of mysteries lately and like the fact that this one is more towards the thriller side of the genre. I am worried about the love triangle (can't stand them) but hope it doesn't bring down the whole book/series.











The Thousand Names by Django Wexler
The Shadow Campaigns #1 (Goodreads)
**A new fantasy series to check out (at least new to me). I've read other books by this author and have always enjoyed them. I don't read a lot of military novels but find when I do they are better, for me, in a fantasy setting.

1 comment:

  1. These all sound pretty good, but Love Is Red especially does sound like a good mystery/ thriller. Hopefully the love triangle isn't too bad...

    ReplyDelete