Wednesday, July 12, 2017

This Week's Reads

Always Summer Here
by  Chromamancer (DeviantArt)

Days of Splendor, Days of Sorrow by Juliet Grey
Marie Antoinette #2 (Goodreads)
**I really enjoyed the authors writing in book one and wanted to read more. This book starts with Marie and her husband Louis XVI ascending to the French throne.














Warren the 13th and The Whispering Woods by Tania Del Rio, Illustrated by Will Staehle
Warren the 13th #2 (Goodreads)
**This is a middle grade series that I found very entertaining. I especially liked the illustrations and could not pass up reading book 2.













The Waking Land by Callie Bates
(Goodreads)
**Was not familiar with this author/ book before I saw it on the shelf but could not resist the cover. Then I couldn't help but be intrigued by "a homeland of magical legends".

1 comment:

  1. The Waking Land definitely looks like one I'd be interested in. I've seen it a few times now and I must find out more. :)

    ReplyDelete