Wednesday, October 4, 2017

This Week's Reads

Wonder Woman
by  VarshaVijayan (DeviantArt)


Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
DC Icons #1 (Goodreads)
**I've enjoyed all the Wonder Woman stuff I've been reading lately. Saw this at the library and had to grab it. All the reviews I've seen on this one are positive, which doesn't always work out for me, but hoping I like this one as much as everyone else has.













Poe: Stories and Poems 
Graphic Novel adapted by Gareth Hinds (Goodreads)
**This is me getting ready for Halloween. Easing myself into it. This is really the only time of year that I do seasonal reads. Graphics to go along with the writings of Poe seemed a good start.














The Shadow of What Was Lost by James Islington
The Licanius Trilogy #1 (Goodreads)
While looking for a new fantasy book came across this series. Not really familiar with it or the author but it seems like one that I would like. It's been compared to some big names in this genre which always worries me but there seem to be a lot of good ratings on Goodreads for this one.

1 comment:

  1. I've got Warbringer on my TBR and need to get to it soon. It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete