Wednesday, November 15, 2017

This Week's Reads

Water on Mars
by Cryptid-Creations (DeviantArt)
**Needed some cute this week and Cryptid-Creations art always does the trick!


Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
Stalking Jack the Ripper #1 (Goodreads)
**Accidently grabbed the 2nd in this series a couple weeks ago. I've been wanting to read these since I first saw this cover.















Sandwiches: More than you've ever wanted to know about Making and Eating by Alison Deering
(Goodreads)
**Weird info and recipes; two things that I enjoy. My family is good at trying new recipes but we've never tried it with sandwiches. I like the layout and illustrations of this one.












Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend
NeverMoor #1 (Goodreads)
**This sounded really interesting and after reading a thick epic fantasy I needed something lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment