Wednesday, December 27, 2017

This Week's Reads


I requested these three books from the library to end the year with. I went with the next book in series that I know I like. Trying to end the year on a high reading note.


Because I'm Watching by Christina Dodd
Virtue Falls #3 (Goodreads)
**I started this series as a break from UF/PNR, but did not want a plain mystery or plain romance. I like how the romance is there but there is enough suspense, action, and a good mystery with great characters to keep me reading.













Age of Swords by Michael J Sullivan
The Legends of The First Empire #2 (Goodreads)
**This series takes place 3000 years before the Riyria chronicles (series). I had never heard of either series or author before I requested book 1 from netgalley. I ended up really liking Age of Myth and could not wait to continue the adventure. I also like the fact that all five books of this series are already finished they just need to be published.











Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews
Kate Daniels #9 (Goodreads)
**Still not sure why I took so long to start this series but now I cannot stop reading them. I just started this summer and am ready to read book 9. Kate's path to someday kill her father, her relationship with Curran, and the adventures that come with trying to save Atlanta have kept me entertained, engaged, and unable to put them down until I get to the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment