Thursday, November 15, 2018

This Week's Reads

Fish to Water
by DesignbyKatt (DeviantArt)


A Winter's Promise by Christelle Dabos
The Mirror Visitor #1 (Goodreads)
**Found this looking for a new book on my kindle. The concept sounds promising. World broken into floating arks (islands), main character with secret abilities, and a forced marriage to someone from a faraway ark.













Boyfriend From Hell by Jamie Quaid
Saturn's Daughter #1 (Goodreads)
**I was trying to find a new UF series and came across this at the library. I don't really know anything about the series or author but willing to give it a try.














The Rule of Luck by Catherine Cerveny
Felicia Sevigny #1 (Goodreads)
**Another series that I found this week. Book 3 The Game of Luck came out recently and I had to start from the beginning. Sounds like a mix of futuristic sci-fi and urban fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment