Wednesday, January 9, 2019

This Week's Reads

Star Drop
by Jade Merien (DeviantArt)

A couple of NetGalley books this week


Ghosts of Gotham by Craig Schaefer
(Goodreads)
**Based on the blurb I thought this book was going to be going in one direction, then looking it up on Goodreads, it seems to go into a very different direction. One that I enjoy (witches) just not sure how it's all going to work out.













What Doesn't Kill Her by  Christina Dodd
Cape Charade #2 (Goodreads)
**Didn't realize when I requested this that it was the 2nd in the series so had to hurry and read Dead Girl Running. I really enjoyed both and they started the 2019 reading year off on the right note.













Mirror Gate by Jeff Wheeler
Harbinger #2 (Goodreads)
**Picked this up at the library. Storm Glass was one of my favorite reads in 2018 and I've been looking forward to reading more in this series.

1 comment: