Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Book Review

The Darkest Passion (Lords of the Underworld #5)
By Gena Showalter

This is Aeron's (keeper of Wrath) HEA

Dislikes: I did not enjoy the female lead, Olivia. This character came across as more of a spoiled brat sex fiend than an angel (fallen). She also did not seem to make a big sacrifice like the other females in this series, Aeron was the one to make the sacrifices.
Likes: New character Scarlet (Nightmares) grabbed my attention from the moment she showed up in the alleyway with Aeron. Loved the interaction between her and Gideon and where their story seems to be heading.
Overall: I will be continuing with this series. It is well written and I enjoy most of the characters. I also enjoy the good (LOU) vs. evil (Hunters) aspect of this series.
Rating: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment