Monday, November 1, 2010

Currently Reading


The Darkest Passion (Lords of the Underworld #5)
by Gena Showalter


Struggling with this book. I am not enjoying the romance part of this pnr. The lead female, Olivia, is very annoying and if I see the words angel (fallen) one more time I may scream.
I will finish just so I can continue with this series and know what is going on.

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium #1)
by Stieg Larsson


I am just starting on this book. So far an easy and enjoyable read.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks great.

    Our company has been representing authors for the past twenty years. We would love to add you to our database to receive press releases from them regarding books applicable to the genres you review.

    Thank you in advance,

    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications
    ops@bostickcommunications.com

    ReplyDelete