Friday, April 22, 2011

Follow Friday and Blog Hop

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This meme is hosted by Crazy For Books. This weeks question:


If you find a book you love, do you hunt down books by the same author? This is a resounding Yes. If I find an author I really like I will (sometimes) read everything by that author before moving on to something/someone else.










Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. This weeks question: 
What is your current playlist right now?  I haven't been listening to much as of late. Whatever plays on my ipod when I'm walking with my aunt. anywhere from country to hip hop to pop, it just depends on what comes on. My little one is really into The Who and The Band so I hear them a lot as well.


Have a Great Weekend. Happy Easter to those that celebrate!

5 comments:

  1. I always look up other books by an author that I love, but I don't read them all in order. I need variety. I'm not sure there's an author that can keep me entertained for that long, presuming their books are similar to each other. Well, maybe J.K. Rowling is an exception....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to listen to random playlists, too. :p

    ~Brooke
    http://brookesboxofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never hear any song from the band that you said above.

    Your new follower

    It's all about Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll chase down books by an author I discover too. But I won't usually read them all at once. I don't want to run out. I want to savor them. Especially if there aren't too many or if they're out of print.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great that you read everything by that author before moving on....that is loyalty. I will need to do that too.

    Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete