Friday, July 15, 2011

Follow Friday and Blog Hop


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. This weeks question:
Q. What do I do when I'm not reading?
A. I take care of my 6 yr old and this is definitely a full time job. I'm also a game person, it's how I shut my brain down so I can relax enough to read with thinking about everything else but the book.




Book Blogger Hop
In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This is hosted over at Crazy for Books.
This weeks question:
Q. How/Where do you get your books? Do you buy them or go to the library? Is there a certain website you use like paperbackswap?
A. I both buy and get books from the library. As my blog name suggests I buy both new and used. I don't get a lot online. We have a great used book store near me that I go to when I'm looking for older books in a series that I cannot find at Border's.


Have a Great Week and Happy Reading


12 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm sure your kid is enough work, i'm going to get married soon and hopefully I'll have one too, hahaha. I can't wait!

    BTW, new follower here! :D

    This is my Follow Friday

    And while you are there check my GIVEAWAYS tab, I have two and both of them are international! :D

    Hugs,

    Alaiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, new follower here from the hop. Love your answer and your blog.

    Have a great weekend! :)

    Here's mine:
    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/07/follow-friday-7-some-ramblings.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husbands a gamer to unwind too. I've not really played all that much, but I have started and am completely addicted to Fallout! HAve you tried it?

    This question really does suit your blog name :)

    I'm an old follower just dropping by :)

    Have a great weekend
    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here. When I am not reading I like to go nature walks around the local parks, beaches, etc, love to hang out with friends, go to concerts, shop, explore lighthouses. I like to get my books from used book stores, libraries, garage sales, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAppy Hopping ^-^

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stopped by from the blog hop
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopped by from the hop, love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m seeing a pattern of book acquisition here. After all, there are just so many places to get books and so many different ways to read them.

    It’s hard to beat the library for price and selection but it’s even harder to beat the convenience of browsing BN or Amazon from a Nook or Kindle, hitting a button and reading the book you picked in about sixty seconds.

    As usual, my answer to this week’s Book Blogger Hop question is all over the map. Hop on over and read my multipart answer – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through. What kind of games do you like? Board or video?
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Just stopping by. Following you from Follow My Book Blog Friday Blog Hop. Would love a visit and a follow back on my blog: http://blog.writerslairbooks.com. Thanks! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete