Friday, April 13, 2012

Follow Friday

Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q. What is one book that you would be nervous to see a movie adaption of because you think the movie could never live up to the book?

A. I know there is talk of this one but... The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. My concern is that the books are so long that a left is going to be left out and how do you decide what to leave out.

Happy Reading and Have a Great Weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower hopping by!

    I haven't read The Outlander series yet! Maybe they can make it to a tv series instead since it's long. I think as long as the author has a voice and participates in the decisions needed for the movie, the movie will turn out fine.

    My fff:
    http://bookwormmia.blogspot.com/2012/04/feature-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old follower hopping through. Hm, I haven't read the series yet. I plan to, though. :D

    Patricia // My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even heard of The Outlander series, but I'll definitely check it out :)

    Old follower; thanks for stopping by my blog, and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the Outlander series but it sounds good :)

    Happy reading and check out my follow Friday!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/follow-friday-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I've been meaning to read the Outlander books for years. I really should.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete