Thursday, August 21, 2014

Some Thursday Randomness

Thursday Randomness


As I'm sure you've noticed I am a fan of Disney Princess fan art. Found another artist this week that mixes Disney and Star Wars.
artist: White-Magician DeviantArt

New season of Doctor Who starts this week. I've been enjoying the replays this week of past episodes. I was also glad Clara was not going to be the companion after the Christmas special. While I don't hate her as much as others but she is not my favorite.


Lastly, I'm sure you've seen the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, here's a short video of why and who started the challenge. We have a young family member with ALS and this is all very important to us.

2 comments:

  1. I love Disney princess art too. AND Doctor Who. Not sure what I think about this new one though . . . I guess we'll see. And thanks for the info. Of course, I've been seeing the videos all over the place (and watching some of them over and over again), but I had no idea how the whole thing got started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I'm diggin' the Disney princess / Star Wars combo. This artwork appeals to both my girlie AND geeky sides. Hehe Kudos to you for participating in the ALS challenge! I watched Julie Chen get iced last night on Big Brother.

    ReplyDelete