Wednesday, March 16, 2016

This Week's Reads





Eighth Grave After Dark by Darynda Jones
Charley Davidson #8 (Goodreads)
**A series I have mostly enjoyed and trying to catch up on.
















Flunked by Jen Calonita
Fairy Tale Reform School #1 (Goodreads)
**The second book in this series came out recently and caught my attention. I love fairy tales whether retellings or something original.














The Scientific Secrets of Doctor Who by Simon Guerrier and Dr Marek Kukula
(Goodreads)
**I've only been watching/interested in Doctor Who for about a year and a half. This is more of a non fiction that  discusses the science of Doctor Who













Riders by Veronica Rossi
Riders #1 (Goodreads)
**A new release that I have been looking forward to coming out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm new to Dr. Who too, I've heard so much and it was only after I started blogging that I gave it a try. Flunked looks fun too.

    ReplyDelete