Wednesday, March 30, 2016

This Week's Reads

I've been having a really good reading month. Hoping it sticks around.


Cursed by Benedict Jacka
Alex Verus #2 (Goodreads)
**I read Fated (book 1) in a day and had to grab the next two immediately. It reminds my of Butcher's Dresden series. It has that gritty, dark feel to it.














Rise of the Wolf by Jennifer A Nielsen
Mark of the Thief #2 (Goodreads)
**There were things I like and disliked about the first book. This sounds good but will be the last one I read of the group.















Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
Passenger #1 (Goodreads)
**This was one on my 2016 wants list. I've tried to avoid spoilery reviews so hoping it is as good as it looks.















Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
The Witchlands #1 (Goodreads)
**I love witches and magic, have always enjoyed books that revolve around these subjects. I've seen good things about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment