Wednesday, July 6, 2016

This Week's Reads

*I feel like I accomplished a lot, reading wise, last week. I finished two of the books I picked up and started the third.



The Field Guide to Sports Metaphors by Josh Chetwynd
(Goodreads)
**Received this from Blogging for Books (website). We are a big sports family as well as a big trivia family. This book falls into both categories.














Love, Lies and Spies by Cindy Anstey
(Goodreads)
**This was a risky pick for me. I enjoy historical fiction but do not like classics. It's called a homage to Jane Austen that has me worried but the few pages I've read so far I liked.














The Tears of the Rose by Jeffe Kennedy
The Twelve Kingdoms #2 (Goodreads)
**Ami wasn't my favorite character from the first book, she seemed very frivolous princessy. I'm interested to see how she changes (if she changes) in her own book.

No comments:

Post a Comment