Wednesday, July 13, 2016

This Week's Reads



A School for Unusual Girls by Kathleen Baldwin
Stranje House #1 (Goodreads)
**I had not heard of this book but the title caught my attention. I've been in the mood for historical and epic fantasy lately. This fits in.














The Shadow Rising by Robert Jordan
The Wheel of Time #4 (Goodreads)
**I went through the first three in this series rather quickly but needed a break at the time. Trying to pick it back up again. There are a couple of characters I don't like and with the lengths of these books it can be a lot of work to get through one.













Midnight Never Come by Marie Brennan
The Onyx Court #1 (Goodreads)
**Needed something to read while my son was in his library program for this week. Grabbed this and started reading. So far it's interesting. Queen above (Elizabeth) tied to the Queen below (Invidiana). Making deals with the Fae never goes well, cannot wait to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment