Wednesday, March 29, 2017

This Week's Reads



Raven Cursed by Faith Hunter
Jane Yellowrock #4 (Goodreads)
**I'm really enjoying this series. It has a nice mix of weres, witches, and vampires. I'm also probably the only person that doesn't like Rick but I'm able to overlook that character/romance since the rest of books are so good.













A Darkness Absolute by Kelley Armstrong
Casey Duncan #2 (Goodreads)
**City of The Lost was one of my favorite books last year. I'm hoping book 2 is just as good. I really liked getting to know Casey and the town (and people) of Rockton.














Another Castle: Grimoire by  Andrew Wheeler, Paulina Ganucheau (Illustrator) (Goodreads)
**Another new find at the library. Not familiar with this series but anything with a kickass princess is a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment