Wednesday, March 15, 2017

This Week's Reads



Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop
The Others #5 (Goodreads)
**I really enjoyed this series and for some reason thought book 4 was the last book. Not complaining always up for a new book from this author.














Silence Fallen by Patricia Briggs
Mercy Thompson #10 (Goodreads)
**This is another of my favorite authors/series. I like the thought of Mercy more on her own (across an ocean from her pack)and getting back to how it was at the beginning of the series.














The Devil's Feast by M.J. Carter
Avery & Blake #3 (Goodreads)
** Received this from Penguin's First Reads program. Not familiar with the series but it sound like a good historical fiction mystery which I tend to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm intrigued about Mercy being in Europe too. If I ever get to this book (I just read book 1 lol).

    ReplyDelete