Wednesday, April 12, 2017

This Week's Reads



The Invasion of The Tearling by Erika Johansen
The Queen of The Tearling #2 (Goodreads)
**I loved the fantasy, dark magic, and the trials of Kelsea finding herself in book 1. Now to find out the consequences of all those things.















Caraval by Stephanie Garber
Caraval #1 (Goodreads)
**I grabbed this one with trepidation. There was so much hype surrounding this book and whenever there is that much hype I tend to not like the book as much as everyone else. It sounds like a really interesting premise though so hoping for the best.












Red Sister by Mark Lawrence
Book of the Ancestor #1 (Goodreads)
**I really like the artwork for this cover, that's what grabbed my attention first.  My reading has been bouncing all over the genre train so hopefully this one keeps my attention long enough to finish it.












No comments:

Post a Comment