Wednesday, April 5, 2017

This Week's Reads



Veiled by Benedict Jacka
Alex Verus #6 (Goodreads)
**There is a new book in this series coming out this week and it reminded me I needed to finish catching up. I've enjoyed reading about Alex trying to do the right thing even though he always seems to mess it up somehow.,













The Burning Page by Genevieve Cogman
The Invisible Library #3 (Goodreads)
**I enjoyed both book 1 and 2 of this series. I'm mainly looking forward to this one being set in the library (at least from the blurb) rather than outside of it with quick trips that don't show us much.













Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
Reckoners #1 (Goodreads)
**I keep seeing Calamity at the library and the bookstore and really want to read it. Figured I should start with this one...

1 comment:

  1. The Burning Page reminds me I still need to read book two. Love that title too. :)

    ReplyDelete