Wednesday, August 2, 2017

This Week's Reads

Dome City
by Joe Roberts (DeviantArt)

Grave Visions by Kalayna Price
Alex Craft (Goodreads)
**Already finished this one but was glad to get back into this series. Alex is one of my favorite UF characters. Between her death magic and being one of the first plane weavers in years her plate is full but not always in a good way. I'm not crazy about the romance. I don't generally like love triangles and in this one I don't care for either guy so it's even worse.













The Photo Ark by Joel Sartore
(Goodreads)
**I've been reading a lot of non fiction this summer and could not resist grabbing this one. I love photography and animals and this is the best of both.













Tower of Thorns by Juliet Marillier
Blackthorn & Grim #2 (Goodreads)
**Really liked book 1. Neither Blackthorn nor Grim are your typical heroes but you can't help but root for them to figure it out. Hopefully Blackthorn gets more control of her need for payback, it was the only thing that I disliked (but understood) in the first book.

1 comment:

  1. Tower of Thorns- nice cover. Hope book 2 is great! And the Kalayna Price looks fun.

    ReplyDelete