Wednesday, August 16, 2017

This Week's Reads

Temeraire, Celestial
by  DanielGovar (DeviantArt)


DragonSworn by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Dark Hunters #28 (Goodreads)
**Still one of my favorite series even though I didn't care for the last one. I've seen some good things about this one and cannot wait to start it.














Magic Strikes by Ilona Andrews
Kate Daniels #3 (Goodreads)
**My new UF series of the moment. I cannot stop reading them and grab one every week at the library. While I really like the characters, I have to say the world Andrews has created is so interesting to me. It has as much of an impact on the story as any of the characters.













Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
(Goodreads)
**I enjoy learning about mythology. Norse is one that I do not know a lot about. I know some basics (from some movies) but that's about it. Interested to hear the stories from Gaiman's voice.

1 comment:

  1. Norse Mythology does look good, as a newbie to Gaiman I'm tempted to start w/ that one.

    ReplyDelete