Wednesday, September 6, 2017

This Week's Reads

Tesla Towers
by  HalTenny (DeviantArt)


Wonder Woman Vol 2: Year One by  Greg Rucka, illustrated by Nicola Scott  (Goodreads)
**I enjoyed Wonder Woman (the show) when I was little but do not remember much of her backstory. Decided to try and catch up with this set of graphic novels.














The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell
(Goodreads)
**This one was on my looking forward to list for 2017. The whole New York and magic reminds me of another set of books but the description sounds like its own.














Devil's Cut by J.R. Ward
The Bourbon Kings #3 (Goodreads)
**Final book in this trilogy. I've liked this series more than I thought I would considering it is contemporary romance. I usually don't like anything contemporary.

1 comment:

  1. Wonder Woman looks good. I'm so behind on graphic novels...

    ReplyDelete