Wednesday, January 17, 2018

This Week's Reads

*I'm so ready for winter to be over with. We've had way too cold temps which is causing the roads to stay snow covered.


Year One by Nora Roberts
Chronicles of The One (Goodreads)
**I've been waiting for this one to show at the library and it was finally there this week. I tend to like Roberts' fantasies even better than her contemp. romances.














Heart on Fire by Amanda Bouchet
Kingmaker Chronicles #3 (Goodreads)
**This is the final book in this series so I was thrilled when I saw it on my Hoopla app on my kindle.
That's said, just looking at the star reviews, they seem to be all over the place and many not favorable. I hate when the final book doesn't live up the rest of the series.












Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu
DC Icons #2 (Goodreads)
** I really liked the Wonder Woman book by Bardugo and I'm really looking forward to Maas' Catwoman that comes out later this year so I decided to give this one a shot until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment